Ferris & Culverwell provides financial advice to both individuals and businesses on a fee or commission basis, our first consultation is usually free.
The relationship that we build with our clients is underpinned by our commitment to ensure that their long-term financial goals are achieved.
We believe it is important to have a disciplined approach towards developing a successful financial planning strategy and follow this process:
1. Initial meeting and review - We undertake a comprehensive financial review of your (or your business) circumstances and financial objectives taking account of any existing arrangements.
2. Needs and goal setting - We will analyse your needs and goals in great depth to ensure that your financial lifestyle and, if applicable, business plan is designed to meet these.
3. Analysis and research - We will undertake analysis and research to tailor an individual solution to your needs and goals.
4. Presenting a financial plan and recommendations - We will present you with a comprehensive financial report to be discussed and refined as required.
5. Implementation - We will discuss the appropriate ongoing plan with you designed to ensure the successful delivery of goals.
6. Forward planned regular reviews - We will diarise reviews in advance (normally annually) to ensure the financial planning we have put in place is refined and keeps pace with any change in circumstances.
This process has to be underpinned by a joint commitment from both Ferris & Culverwell and our clients in order to ensure the successful completion of their financial goals.
The Ferris & Culverwell resource centre has been designed to provide our clients with access to our personal finance magazines and financial guides which are packed full of informative and relevant financial news.